Not two hours ago, I was all set to post a nice miserable entry about my ongoing battle with myself, and how I'm losing.
Not thirty minutes ago, I was ready to put up a heartwarming entry on finding hope in the darkest of places, and the resilience of human nature, and not being a quitter.
Well, I'm not nearly as emo as I was two hours ago. Neither am I as hopeful as I was half an hour ago. I'm somewhere in between, and I hope that this is a baseline mood that can be maintained for the next month. If it gets worse than this, all the pressure will cause me to crack like a raw egg. Running yolks will ensue.
I'm trying to make light of the situation, but really, honestly, I'm tired.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hope you're feeling better.
Post a Comment